When the weather gets really hot, we know it’s really easy for you to want to skip some products in your skincare routine or even skip it entirely but don’t do it!
We have your best interests at heart and so we give you best skincare tips for hot weather ????.
1. Hydrate your skin: Hydration is always important for the skin but it’s even more important during hot weather. Drink as much water as possible (eight glasses is optimum) and use a hydrating face mist, like the Eres Bella Face Mist on your skin for great results!
2. Stay in the shade: This goes without saying that you should avoid the sun as much as possible. Sitting underneath an umbrella, wearing an extra-large hat, or avoiding the midday sun can do the trick ????.
3. Don’t stop moisturizing: Sweating a lot in hot weather is very common but you have to remember that sweat isn’t moisture. You have to keep your skin moisturized to protect it from any dryness or irritation, so even if your skin already feels oily, you should always follow cleansing with a moisturizer.
A good moisturizer to use is the Eres Bella face cream where a little goes a long way and you don’t have to use too much.
4. Reduce your bath time: During hot weather, sweat is the dominant factor and nobody wants to smell like sweat so you should shower as much as possible, right? No, you shouldn’t! Try not too bath too often and keep it as short as possible, around the duration of four to five minutes, so your skin doesn’t get over-dried.
5. Exfoliate: During the hotter months, you can exfoliate a bit more than usual. Let’s say you exfoliated once a week, you can exfoliate twice a week instead. This is most especially helpful for people with oily skin, to open up blocked pores and remove oils that result in acne. You can use a gentle exfoliant like the Eres Bella Organics face and body scrub to help your skin stay smooth and healthy ????.
6. SPF: Last but not the least tip, always wear sunscreen. We recommend a broad spectrum SPF of SPF 30 or higher on all parts of your body exposed to the sun. Ensure you reapply every 2-3 hours to keep your skin protected to the max!
And now that you have these six tips, hot weather has got nothing on you ????!